Fishing. My father asked me to go, I am pleased to say: We ride,
, about half an hour, only to the fishing pond. To that I did not know these fish are farmed. Dad and I throw the rod in the pond, just put down my fishing pole hooked fish there soon, and I pulled quite heavy, and I struggled the rod pull ashore useless, finally Dad fishing with nets to fish up, it did not let the fish run away. So I caught the first 2, 3, 4 ... .... Today I harvest
very large number of fish caught is almost more than my father, the largest one has a pound of weigh. I like the fish pond it! I swear next time he wanted to go.
10 overcast weather Friday,UGG bailey button, 2 May
autumn, and autumn,Bailey UGG boots, the weather is very good, my aunt took me to Lake Ridge play.
We went to a local waterfall, where I did not play because I had already tired of this place. Later we went to many places, I did not have fun,Discount UGG boots, eat a point maltose. I think this is the most distasteful to go out once. However, where the snacks so I am very memorable, such as crabs,bailey UGG boots, fried dumpling, fried noodles ... .... These things are done very good, very unique, as we usually can not eat here, oh!
No comments:
Post a Comment