No activity in the solitude of the conversation appears to
room with a few sofas, iron chair, there is a full size larger TV.
conversation room inside the twenty-eight-inch CRT TV is also playing today, nothing
special Chinese New Year special programs and special events so boring in front of a
female audience. I can not see from behind her looks, but her back looks very young;
than words such as women, may be more suitable for 』『 girls to call her.
(... ... is a junior high school students? Or students do?)
wearing her pink pajamas, petite body showing an immature atmosphere. That a waist long
hair makes me feel impressive.
With the idea of an inexplicable, not any particular intent, I walked up and intend to
call out the girl. Goes on the side faces you see, I could not help a bit shocked.
- she looks very cute ... ... - No, maybe than cute, I should use the beautiful, or to
describe the delicate and charming.
seems to really like her face between the primary and junior high girls between the
same, but she looks beautiful but is sending out a distinctive sense of being unique. I
am not what
pedophilia, no different from ordinary people's habit, but I think her beauty even if
most people walking on the road and her passing, one hundred percent amazing everyone
to go back see her son.
at this time, I do not know why the brain actually emerged out of a close friend not
seen for months? moon face. I think he should have been handed a girlfriend now, right?
No dirty thoughts, I walked into this conversation in the room the moment, a sudden
emergence of an inexplicable chest throbbing.
I thought, like a little girl what her body something to make her glow with this
glorious it ... ... I thought, looking at her face, a careless God, look out.
I looked at her, my heart is anxious to make me want to smooth out any conversation
with her words, but at this time noticed her hand plastic bracelet.
(that is white ... ... ... ... same with my bracelet.)
In other words, she is dying to live in the convalescent ward patient.
I found this in the same time, my chest that kind of throbbing suddenly sunk down at
once; had just chatted and she is so desperately wants and can not find appropriate
words have a sense of anxiety when also disappear. I do not know what is the reason I
appear so great psychological gap, but true to say, maybe she, like me, to the future
of the doors were blocked. I sensed such a harsh reality, it makes me feel so right
response.
when my heart is so no longer had just filled with surging impulses, and can not find
appropriate words of anxiety, but as the face of half of an ordinary little girl talk.
face my questioning, she just simply to answer the sentence. Ease compared to the
impulse of my heart, and her answer a lot of even more cool. Even if I am out of
Shenghuan
her, she did not look back, but look boring to always stared at the TV screen.
(... ... really so boring So, do you also see it doing?)
side I think,UGG bailey button, while iron in the conversation room and sat down
folding stool, and played with her watching TV. In addition, I have not other things to
do; or that I can not do anything.
reflected on the screen is always produced in early New Year special programs; not some
silly impersonation show that some improvisation. In addition, there are programs like
the host of smiling like a fool's voice occasionally echoes alone in the sunny white
room.
Suddenly, she spoke. Even her eyes still look forward to the TV screen, but these words
are against me.
I think I did not answer her question, but she would have went ahead a definition for
me.
She nodded, and then I explained, this side of the unwritten rules that people have for
the first time people came to the seventh floor of the ward that side of things. But
... ... Why the unwritten rule?
she spoke up with a gentle tone Zhang:
I listen to her with his right, of which there are many parts and I heard from the
doctors there, some different.
described according to the doctor, this layer is the hospital ward to provide patients
waiting for medical technology has come a rest place for the patients who said this is
the place soothes the soul. I think for most people, this is not wrong to say that,
right? However, the girl said to me, this is just this purpose the establishment of
dying infirmary wards,bailey UGG boots, but in fact not the case.
she said, this layer of the seventh floor inside the hospital ward is this the only
place where no medical practice. In other words, here is purely for the death of
patients waiting for a quiet place.
In fact, I think so too. She and I are the significance of the existence of this layer
unit has the same view.
Then she went on to explain. I learned from her mouth, this layer does not seem to come
in the seventh floor unit will be straight until after death. Patients admitted here,
although the disease can be treated,Discount UGG boots, but if a slight improvement in
physical condition, the hospital will be permission to return home to recuperate.
However, once again deteriorated, then the patient used to live here have to come back
here again.
In other words, this layer was admitted to the seventh floor ward, not die here, that
is, back then had a chance to die at home; to such two kinds of outcomes, it seems that
no one had been spared.
and she is living a second time came.
... ... She looked at the garbage on TV, and then continue to say to her in the finish.
The words say, not the general hospital said the patient's lights out time and so
listening to the rules of the ward, but this layer of the theorem wards ... ...
『If you notice the third time the hospital can be discharged, you must be
psychologically prepared. Because there will never be the fourth time ... ... the third
time after discharge and then moved in, you can never go home. 』
『If you want to run away, do not select the A station, but that to the B station. 』
『If you want to end it all, then the hunger strike is the fastest method, but also the
least affordable way to bring family members. 』
sort of content to listen to in my ears, like she was forcibly instilled into her mind
the provisions. These provisions, I am afraid this is only the seventh floor of the
ward admitted patients - those who will die between the word of mouth.
her after these last words, I walked over it Qishen Zhao. At the same time she and I
walked, head of flowing hair that go past my eyes.
Then she went straight to me stranded in this room, talking heads, leave alone the
other end toward the corridor. At this point I left around the old CRT TV speakers
inside laughter coming artists, and the window display of white flowers.
result, she and I meet from the last to leave her, she never once set his sights on me.
New Year special programs of the time has finally come to an end, and junior and senior
high school third term is also almost out. That day, the girl's figure still appears in
the nurses station the other end of the conversation room, wildly staring eyes tightly
to buckle on the TV.
This is the dialogue between us, but the sight of each other but do not remove the TV
screen.
seventh floor room inside this layer, except I told the girl; doctors, nurses, and
occasionally can be seen outside of priests and caregivers to no other people come in
before.
so if it seems to be no form of dialogue in our response to the cold.
only fifteen centimeters wide open sent a little breeze outside the window, sometimes
lifted her long hair and white flowers in the window.
me and her, sitting in this room, talk to kill time watching boring TV.
... ... words, this layer of the seventh floor unit very rarely see other shadows.
Slightly younger patients where the only two people I talked to her only, and the rest
is at most a few elderly people in wheelchairs out occasionally nodding out. Therefore,
the two of us sitting in this conversation with the room stares at the television
accounted for a considerable time to a relatively large proportion.
fact, I really have very little to ask, then answer and later in her stay silent mouth.
basically whatever the little girl said to me, nothing will open eyes on me. Even
occasional exceptions, she saw me with sullen eyes are also like a serious expression.
And she looks like people stare at her facial features Duanli contrast, the total would
result exudes a breathtaking courage.
In fact, even her tone of voice when speaking are also used in the face of young people
than their own is so sloppy attitude, all behavior makes me think this kid is really
hard to understand some .
one of the older nurse said as she walked into the room this conversation.
I occasionally glanced in the case of the nursing station, guess she is probably the
seventh floor of the ward nurse it.
Seto chun ... ... So this is what the United States this little girl's name.
the nurse called out that remark, followed the United States against the girl called
Seto Jin Tao Tao Nianlejiju, and she - Seto-chun is a do not think the United States
intended to look like nothing ignored, despite the wordy nurse went on to say
something, just keep watching boring TV shows.
the older nurses leave this sentence, he turned to leave the conversation room, back to
the nursing station.
After opening with the name called out her name.
I would not because some people think I'm young and angry. Although I do have a baby
face, but I want to see how my age is far greater than her. Anywhere from her to her
five or six, or even year-old is also possible. Therefore, I will receive my chest
pocket in the driver's license out to light in front of her, said:
She glanced at my license, and then spit out a disdain brief conclusion.
when she still did not answer any expression. And those eyes, eyes tightly buckle on
the TV though, but it seems they like looking at an unknown place deep in sight.
- a few days later.
I finished the morning temperature record, a person walking in the restaurant attached
to the road leading to the first floor.
I have not come to this hospital a few months the attached restaurant.
This is a very spacious attached restaurant, inside the dining table for about two or
three hundred.
this day did not seem to open out-patient hospital, the entire restaurant looked empty.
from the hospital before I fixed the time, there lived on the fourth floor room, I
would come here to eat. But since I live in a seventh floor room, this is my first time
here and then to dinner.
coffee is good? Or ice cream is good ... ... I stand before the entrance voucher
vending machine hesitated what to do not know what that point. The reason I hesitate is
that this is not entirely different from the price of meals, but before these two meals
are among the prohibited items in the doctor, but after I was admitted to the seventh
floor room, the doctor said the ban is lifted , as long as no binge eating, or eat too
much spicy food, eating has been no other restrictions.
I am eating, breathing inside the restaurant attached to the side of ice provided
muttered.
is already now in my hands every half a year did not eat vanilla ice cream. Not so much
that it is good, it is more a kind of nostalgic flavor.
I left the restaurant after eating ice cream, came near the central elevator. At this
time, I saw the door standing in the hospital
side the girl looked at the door - Seto-chun, the United States. I think she probably
just come back outside the hospital. As for the hospital she did not get the leave of
absence? I think it was not.
Seto chun just before the United States to leave the hospital because of arbitrary and
scolded by the nurses, I guess she has become a habitual offender was Bacheng.
(... ... She should not, in fact, this hospital is to escape it ... ...)
surfaced in my mind this possibility, while the once you want to say anything to dispel
the idea stopped her.
I looked at his watch. Half past ten.
I muttered to the hospital gate, being careful to not allow nurses or doctors
discovered that secretly slipped out of the door.
out of the hospital door to the moment, chilly winter wind as if an ordinary needle
puncture into the cone of my flesh being. The atmosphere is so cold, let me in just ten
seconds to thin for their own wearing only a hospital gown has slipped out of this
regret o
I Su Zhao body, shivering in the cold wind forward toward the destination - and this
place is when I first heard was admitted to the seventh floor ward, B station.
- ward for patients admitted to the seventh floor, if not die in the seventh floor unit
is dead ... ... ... ... at home ... ... no one except
However, if the want to escape it, according to those provisions, the destination
station should not be set at A, but B station. And she, Seto probably have been to the
United States and Jin B station several times.
even out of my mind's eye this question, but we should not be any monitoring personnel
around my son. However, just as I did, I realized, we seventh floor of the ward for
patients with other patients who in fact can not be compared.
I do not know this thing is true, but seems to have appeared in the seventh floor unit
is that such a troubled patient. He left the hospital without permission, always let
the hospital doctors as he was quite worried. I heard that he came to the end of life
when the way of escape from this hospital is not a tram, drove with him by friends to
escape.
not really have to monitor the staff ... ... I thought, walking in the morning, the
road leading to the station.
I walk the line for a while, about twenty-five minutes later to the front of the
station; converted into the bus ride, about four stops away.
pajamas at the bus stop because I am still attracted a lot of Lee are skeptical eye,
but this fall it will not represent a problem.
- to escape from the hospital, then we would escape to the B station ... ... view the
content of these provisions really do not leave; as long as I bought his ticket,
probably want to go can to Come.
If she really wants to escape, the fact is that easy ... ... I stood in the morning
fishes station, watching the quick step between the passage of the crowd. After a while
I turned back to the hospital to go back.
night, shortly after Ward's lights out time. I'm tired of watching cartoons on hand,
but also could not sleep, so a person in the hospital shaking inside.
general, turn off the lights after the hospital patients in the ward, if there will be
nurses outside Luanhuang read, but the seventh floor ward of our patients in this area
is relatively free many.
turn the lights on the dark corridor to my room after dark when the conversation, the
girl's figure appeared in the inside.
conversation dark room, Seto-chun, the United States back then, but always on the line
of sight outside the window. I face her, and intends to speak to tell her what happened
today.
her reaction and the normal is no different; never write to my head in the direction of
the way answer is always the tone of cold spit out short words.
I thought about running away from this hospital, she heard the words before I say what
a different reaction.
after I actually try to know to get away from this hospital is actually quite simple.
And from this point of view, is not she did not intend to do you want to run away ...
...
she suddenly open, spit out the words seems to be for my expectations to say.
I want to go back 』『 she said the hospital should be discharged to convalesce at home
she had consented to it.
this layer of the seventh floor ward, it seems that no one through the third hospital
and later discharged alive. Particularly those living in side of the patient, their
rate of deterioration than those of us young people to fast, so the second hospital and
discharged the situation is even more unlikely to occur in their bodies. At this time I
Seto Tianjin United States, because the body it seems healthy, so no need to move a
wheelchair. Do not do this because we are young, relative to the rate of deterioration
is not so fast to our old relationship.
... ... However, like our older patients, the condition began to deteriorate once the
breath will turn into a very serious results. Therefore, it is ironically, all the
patients seem to stay young and healthy inside this layer of the seventh floor unit is
actually very short time. Because of this reason, as we have the seventh floor of these
young patients discharged from hospital in the course of a few, the chance of reunion
living relative is very limited. Therefore, where she had represented in that sentence
meaning is a kind of farewell.
death 』『 I heard the term, let me show a sudden loss of consciousness, do not know
what to do.
in her words, muttered a lonely mood.
In fact, this issue is not offensive, because I can not always live here. My future is
like the seventh floor of the other patients, as in repeatedly discharged during
hospitalization health deteriorates, and not die in this layer of the seventh floor
unit is surrounded by his family in a false smile I close my eyes forever .
She said she was neither like his home, not like this layer of the seventh floor ward.
However, she obviously can escape, but now they are still here ... ... I think these
two fundamentally contradictory, and he began to ask:
She was silent for children.
She looked out the window and blurted out with a cold tone of this last sentence.
During a session she still remains never to their own eyes on me.
first came here I was told that the third patient discharge that is the life of our end
of the seventh floor; and will meet in front of her second hospital convalescent home
established arrangements for ... ... now I am For the immediate reality of the body can
not produce recognition. Therefore, her mouth said it all, for me, still like a
television screen go past a certain period in the story.
But ... ... is not there one day, my face will emerge out of her face like it ...
- a few days later.
this day, before dawn, they began to rain. Occasionally floating in the snow weather,
only the endless rain from heaven. And I, it is also a place to stay that vaguely fixed
TV screen.
seventh floor today, few people still hang around outside the ward.
she came from the outside, throw a question to me. Get an answer,UGGs, she would not
continue to speak, quietly We find a metal folding chair and sat down. So, we sat
together as usual in the conversation room, watching boring TV.
... ... I think she probably like me, there is no better to do other things - or, we
simply can not do anything.
At this point, she was curious to the scene in front of television played a reaction.
not - even though her answer was this sentence as usual, the response was shown subtly
different. This change also makes me surprised, then followed with the attention put on
the TV top.
screen shone an unknown forest landscape. Where the thick woods and blooming with wild
flowers, looks very beautiful. Among these, the hills are covered with white flowers
make people feel impressed.
- I recognize this flower.
in this natural landscape of white flowers, appearance, and now we plug in vases on the
window sill beside the flowers are very similar.
hand I said, pointing to the TV in the picture, and the window in the white bottle.
She glanced at the window flower bottle, and then turned around and facing the TV
began. And after I heard her denial, but how can not distinguish the difference between
the two.
For me, what a difference two flowers actually no difference. In contrast, I'd normally
never would have made the topic of interest to her, this time the attitude shown made
me feel more interested in some.
she really looks very cute appearance, but usually they develop a fully for the things
I did not mind the empty eyes, but at this time to say to me, with little in-depth
response.
I looked back and forth at a loss reflected in the white TV picture tubes, and she goes
in the side faces extend bloom at the flowers, then asked:
fact, I am really simply had no interest in these flowers, but still casually threw a
few words to continue to test her reaction.
However, at this time and she immediately gave it back to a normal attitude to ignore
people like that, without a word line of sight back to the boring TV on top.
seeing this dialogue process should end at this point to look at I do not have any
intention to go back to look at my TV
she began at the same time, the initial line of sight to move my body; turned around
the moment also played a waist belt to draw a wavy long hair, hand pointing to the TV
screen and looked directly at me .
Then I noticed, her white skin and a white bracelet on the wrist, almost white flowers
with the TV shows in the same color.
the first time opposite my face, seems to evoke a hint of a smile if it seems to be no.
- Over the past few days, the cold winter, the time has come.
in the outside there are many students are preparing for the entrance examination
season, we still stay in the nursing station the other end of the conversation room,
bored watching TV.
talk in such a dialogue can not be called, we are still doing unnecessary things to
spend extra time.
before the so-called left is that she told me, the hospital discharged her permission
to do.
In fact, in accordance with established practice, even if she can no longer alive, back
to this layer of the seventh floor ward, and only then the chance. By that time, I
probably still not at home, this layer is also the seventh floor ward. But I think we
meet here the opportunity to perhaps not so high.
her look with a nod a little lonely. I think this is not the first time do not know,
some people discharged reaction? After all, such a thing to me, death has not yet
recognized the vital body, and for the first time the license was discharged nursed
back to health, doctors still did not mention.
... ... saying that she does not know the answer to this question is not already
decided exactly? I remember she seemed to have said, she not only hated home, but also
hate the hospital ... ...
speaker was suddenly talking in this room of an elderly woman, I think this is probably
the mother of Seto Jinmei it.
She has long hair, wearing a stylish coat and looks not so much a mother, I would
rather that she is more like an older sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment